Phycocyanin+Chlorophyll Dual-Channel Fluorometer Field Kit
As part of the US-EPA's cyanobacteria monitoring collaborative program, Amiscience's dual-channel phycocyanin & chlorophyll fluorometers have been used in the monitoring of algal bloom in freshwater systems. By monitoring the growth behavior of both phycocyanin and chlorophyll concentrations, one can possibly predict the algal bloom in advance and take proactive measures to mitigate the health and economical risks of imminent algal blooms. The field kit contains convenient carrying case to hold accessories for field data collection and analysis.
- Product Type: Single Tube Fluorometer
- Read Type: Discrete
- Sample Volume: 1 to 3.5-mL using standard 1-cm square cuvette. (10pcs of plastic cuvette with cap included in the field kit.)
- Rapid (5 seconds reading) and highly sensitive (PC: 1.0-ppb, CHL: 0.2-ppb).
- Wide measurement range (PC: 0-20,000-ppb, CHL: 0-1,000-ppb, extracted).
- Dynamic Range: > 5 Orders of Magnitude
- Read Out: RFU or Direct Concentration
- Calibration: Two-Point Calibration (blank and standard)
- User Interface: Touch Screen LCD Display
- Power: 4 AA Batteries or 5V DC Power Adaptor
- Computer Interface: USB Interface to Retrieve up to 80x3 Data Points
- Dimensions (L x W x H): 185mm x 90mm x 35mm
- Drinking Water Monitoring
- Natural Water Resource Monitoring
- Reservior and Lake Management
- Environmental Study
- Power Plant Monitoring